Givi X.21 CHALLENGER Spirit Modular Helmet
To the typical tourist vocation of modular units, this model adds a formidable aesthetic, declined in the SPIRIT version in six new color versions among which stand out chromatic combinations out of the ordinary, with particularly current opaque colors completed by technical elements in fluo yellow that increase active safety in the saddle. To characterize the shell a touch of sportiness added by the initials X.21 in large letters. The technical equipment is complete and the double homologation (integral / Jet), like the rest of our opening range.
• Weight: 1550 (± 50 g).
• Single shell
• Exterior made of technopolymer
• Double homologation P / J
• Anti-allergic interior, fully removable with removable and washable pads.
• Visor with anti-scratch treatment and predisposition for Pinlock®30.
• Integrated sun visor operable by an external cam.
• Ventilation system formed by frontal air inlet (one at the top and one at the chin guard) and rear extractor for good air flow circulation.
• Standard cover and chin guard.
• Micrometric closure system.