Dainese Freeland Gore-Tex Gloves Black. Long winter gloves made of stretch fabric with leather and suede reinforcements on the palm. With Comfortech protections on the knuckles. With a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane with Dexfil thermal padding.
- Elasticated fabric.
- Micro sheepskin inserts.
- Amica suede palm.
- Comfortech protections on the knuckles.
- Reinforced palm.
Ergonomics and comfort
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Elasticated fabric inserts.
- Microelastic stretch inserts.
- Soft inserts in strategic areas.
- Velcro wrist strap to avoid glove coming off.
- Adjustment strap on cuff.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane.
- Dexfil thermal padding.
- Allows use of a touch screen device without having to remove the gloves thanks to Dainese Smart Touch.
- Reflective inserts for greater visibility for night driving or under poor light.
- Left hand has a Visor Wiper, a soft, flexible TPR element, to easily clean the dirt of the helmet's visor.
- Gloves certified to standard CE-Cat. II-EN 13594 Level 1.