Rev'it Chevak GTX Gloves Black. Winter gloves of simple and elegant design, made of PWR stretch fabric with the palm in goatskin. Incorporating a waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane and Thermolite® thermal lining for excellent performance in adverse weather conditions. Incorporating rubber foam protections on the knuckles.
- Back made of PWR stretch fabric.
- Palm in dyed goatskin with water-repellent treatment.
- Rubber foam protector in the area of the knuckles. Stands out for being very elastic and comfortable.
- Gore-Tex® membrane especially designed for gloves that offers excellent waterproofing and breathability.
- Thermolite® thermal Lining, very soft which provides excellent insulation from the cold.
- Fur layer in the upper zone.
- Allows you to use a touch screen device without having to remove your gloves.
- Allows you to easily clean the dirt from the screen of the helmet.
- Main closure with Velcro® fit on the cuff and Velcro wrist strap to avoid the glove coming off.
- Reflective detail in the upper zone to provide greater visibility in night driving or low light.