Rev'it Taurus GTX Gloves Black. High quality winter gloves, made in PWR stretch fabric with goatskin and Cordura inserts. Incorporating a waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane and thermal Primaloft® Gold thermal lining for excellent performance in adverse weather conditions. Incorporating stiff protections on the knuckles, Seesoft slider on the palm and strategically located reinforcements.
- Back made of PWR stretch fabric.
- Cuff in Teflon-clad 1000D Ripstop Cordura.
- Palm in dyed goatskin with water-repellent treatment.
- SuperFabric®-clad stiff protector in the area of the knuckles.
- Seesoft memory foam slider, coated with TPU, on the palm.
- Injected polyurethane protections in the fingers.
- Temperfoam® foam reinforcements.
- Gore-Tex® membrane especially designed for gloves that offers superb waterproofing and breathability.
- Very soft Primaloft® Gold thermal lining that provides excellent insulation from the cold.
- Allow you to use a touch screen device without having to remove your gloves.
- Dyamond leather reinforcements in the palm and fingers.
- Allow you to easily clean the dirt from the helmet screen.
- Elastic inserts and elastic edges.
- Main closure with Velcro® fit on the cuff.
- Double cuff with zip to prevent the entry of the cold and wind.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.