Macna Equator Jacket Black / Night Eye. Very versatile and functional technical jacket made of resistant fabrics. It stands out for its high visibility, thanks to the “Night Eye” material, a type of polyamide that incorporates particles, invisible by day, that reflect light at night, turning the grey fabric of the jacket into luminous fabric. It also has a removable waterproof membrane, detachable thermal lining and zipped vents to easily adapt to the weather conditions at all times. Completing this jacket: homologated protections on shoulders and elbows and numerous pockets.
- Made in a combination of Durylon polyamide and 500D polyesterfor superb abrasion resistance. The grey fabric of the jacket is of “Night Eye” material: a type of polyamide that incorporates microscopic particles, invisible by day, that reflect light at night (even over long distances), turning the grey fabric of the jacket into luminous fabric thus considerably enhancing visibility.
- Mesh inner lining.
- Detachable Raintex+ breathable and waterproof membrane.
- Removable thermal lining.
- Ventilation system with zipped air vents on the chest and sleeves and zipped air inlets on the back for good airflow.
- Detachable Safetech protections on the shoulders and elbows certified CE Level 2.
- Back compartment EVA foam padding (12mm) where we can mount a CE certified back protector (not included).
- Practical zip inside the cuff to join the sleeve to the waterproof membrane; avoiding it coming free, ensuring impermeability right up to the edge ans facilitating access.
- Adjustable waist, sleeve width and cuffs.
- Macna jacket-pants short connecting zip.
- Laminated reflective inserts to further enhance visibility.
- Numerous pockets.