Rukka Realer Gore-Tex Jacket Black / Yellow. Made of laminated 3 layer Gore-Tex Pro with Armacor reinforcements (combination of aramid fibres-Kevlar and Cordura). With a removable thermal lining for greater versatility and D30 protections on the shoulders, elbows, back and chest for maximum safety.
- Laminated 3 layer Gore-Tex Pro.
- Armacor reinforcements on the elbows and shoulders (combination of aramid fibres-Kevlar and Cordura).
- With a long sleeved thermal lining (100g); can be worn under the jacket or on its own.
- Removable D30 Air protections on the shoulders and elbows (certified to standard CE EN 1621-1:2012).
- Removable D30 Air protection on the back (certified to standard CE EN 1621-1:2014).
- Removable D30 Air protection on the chest (certified to standard PPE 89/686/EEC).
- Soft neoprene in the collar.
- Detachable, stretch Gore-Tex collar.
- Sleeves with zips and waterproof GTX cuffs..
- Air inlets on the shoulders and sides (the latter with long, 2 way zips).
- Sleeve width adjustable with snap buttons.
- Collar, cuffs and lower part of the jacket adjustable with Velcro.
- Front YKK-Aqua Seal zip, water resistant.
- 6 pockets: 2 inside (waterproof) and 4 outside (2 waterproof).
- 2 pockets in the lining.
- Jacket-Pants connecting zip.