Products will be shipped with in 10 working days.
SHIMA STRATO WP Lady Black Blue Urban Adventure Motorcycle Boots
STRATO is a new type of ventilated boots. Lightweight, medium-high boots are designed for everyday use in the city and summer trips to further destinations. They are highly ventilated thanks to very large mesh panels and a 3d mesh lining. The refined construction of the boot has been equipped with reinforcements in strategic locations to ensure safety and cushioning. To meet the needs of aesthetics, functionality and comfort, the STRATO is equipped with a pulling strap and ATOP reel knob lacing system that can be easily operated with one hand even when wearing a glove. Finding the perfect fit will be a breeze thanks to the ATOP mechanism. They have a rubberized gear shifting pad with increased grip of the rubberized surface.What's more, they are well prepared for night-time rides with the large surface of Night Vision System panels, which actually looks like part of the shoe design. STRATO provides the perfect balance between durability, protection and breathability with comfort of a ventilated boot.
- SAP™ TPU COVER PLATE ON ANKLE
- REINFORCED HEEL, ANKLE & TOES AREAS
- TPU REAR REINFORCEMENT
- ARMOR PLUS FOAM ABSORBERS
- CROSS-REINFORCED SOLE
- ATOP REEL KNOB LACING SYSTEM
- RUBBERIZED GEAR PAD
- ERGONOMIC RUBBER SOLE
GENERAL FOOTWEAR CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Products should be used in accordance with their intended use and cared properly. In case of soaking, dry in a room-temperature environment away from direct sunlight, radiators or other sources of heat. Drying too quickly will result in hardening, deformation and cracking.
• Leather product should not be mechanically washed or dry-cleaned.
• Cleaning with strong agents (eg. polishes, creams, etc) should be avoided.
• Do not use soap.
• A specialized compound designed to work on natural leather may be used in order to care for the • product.
• Before use, a patch test should be performed by applying the compound on a small hardly visible part of the leather.
• Impregnation process may darken or lighten the leather colour even when using colorless solutions. Stains should be removed by using a damp sponge or cloth but do not drench.
• Remember to clean the sole of your shoe.
• Leave to dry at room temperature.
- TPU SAP™ ankle cover plate
- Reinforced areas on the heel, ankle, and toes
- Built-in shin guards
- Rigid heel cover
- SAP™ toe slider
- Motorcycle protection equipment according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- PPE - protective motorcycle footwear (EN 13634:2017)
If you measure between two sizes when determining the size, the manufacturer recommends choosing the larger size.
Color: Black Blue